New Age Paint Protection Application
Looking for a Paint Protection solution for your new or pre-owned vehicle? If so, we offer 3M Pro Series Paint Protection Film, which is applied to the exterior paint of your vehicle to protect against stone chips, stains and scratches.
Common Installed Areas
This highly durable urethane film is applied to common areas where stone chips, scratching and stain typically occur:
- partial hood, fenders, mirrors
- door cups, headlights, kick plates, etc.
See it in the Showroom
Come by and see installed 24 in. partial hood paint protection film on a new Volvo vehicle in the Carling Volvo showroom. Touch and feel it before buying! (Carling Volvo is located in the building next to our location – all are part of Carling Motors.)
Click (+) to learn more.
7 year manufacturer warranty and can be removed safely
Manufacturer warranty also covers fading (e.g. turning yellow) & peeling
Self-healing film technology that can make most scratches on film disappear
No maintenance required
- Approx. 24 in. Partial Hood, Fenders, Mirrors – $375 plus tax
- Headlights (available for most vehicles) – $100 plus tax
- Approx. 24 in. Partial Hood – $300 plus tax
- Door Cups – $30 plus tax
- Custom locations (e.g. kick plates, top strip of rear bumper) – starting at $50 plus tax
Paint Protection Film Installation
- All installation is completed by senior staff with prior comprehensive training
- We require your vehicle’s exterior to be clean prior to installation (surcharge applied for on-site hand wash)
- Typical install takes approx. 3 hours (we require vehicle’s paint to be at room temperature prior to install)
- Prices subject to change without notice