Paint Correction | Service Selection
You’ve selected our paint correction service to help rejuvenate your vehicle’s paint surface. Over the past ten years we’ve developed a non-invasive service procedure utilizing a high-speed polisher technique, where the cut-in speed is high enough to correct minor blemishes (e.g. snow brush marks), yet not fast enough where minimal clear coat is removed from your vehicle’s paint.
Since we live in a harsh driving climate, our paint correction service can be completed multiple times before affecting the integrity of your vehicle’s clear coat.
Below we’ve highlighted the description/procedure of our Express Buff paint correction service.
Bring Back That Showroom Shine
Correct minor scratches
Correct snow brush marks
Correct harsh climate wear/tear
1 Year Paint Correction | Express Buff
Below is the service description of the Express Buff Package (1 year protection).
Complimentary Hand Wash
- Rim/Tire/Wheel Well Cleaning
- Chamois Dry
- Door Jamb Wipe-Down
- Wipe-Down of Rims
- Tire Shine
Clay Bar (applied during wash process to remove surface contaminants)
Three-Stage Paint Correction Treatment
- Low RPM cut-in speed with buffing polishers to correct minor paint blemishes (e.g. snow brush marks) & minimal clear coat removal
- Machine application of paint sealant (bonds to vehicle paint to form a “rigid shell”)
- Spray-on gloss enhancer (builds a deep shine on top of paint sealant)
- Up to one year (depending on vehicle upkeep)